<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

hmmmz...... discover that I have plenty of spelling mistakes in my posts. But I dun really care, its just someplace for me to write down my tots. Do not want to go thru all the hassle of spellcheck and grammar checks. I make the rules here and: There are no rules for me. wahahhaahahaa. I can write whatever way I want. If you dun like it, dun come in.

Went to see Harry Potter today, was not fantastic. Guess its because I read the book and knew the storyline. Thats pretty much why I did not catch any of the LOTR. MAnz these idiotic ppl only go and read the book after the movie. Dun they know the value of a good book. And do they even know the concept of originality. Why watch a remake? Why do I watch H.P.? Mainly coz gfrd wanna so bo pian. Gonna get all the journal stuff laser printed and pack my bags before I leave for korea. Pray I have good luck at the blackjack tables ppl. Or I might just have to sell my kidney or sumthin. wahahhahahahaha. I better go and watch stephen chows movies again to brush up on my card rubbing techniques......
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?