<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Monday, May 31, 2004

Do you ever ask the question of what are you doing with your life? The questions are constantly popping up lately, especially after my graduation. My brigthly optimistic side like some optimistic ppl I spoke to say that my life is going to be good once I complete my MBA. My pessimistic side, like the same brand of people, ask why the heck I am still studying at my age. I discovered a long lost feeling......... I think its jealousy but I am not sure. I am proud that my sister is doing something with her life, but when I look back at myself, I ask if the decision to study is right, if I should also get my butt out there and earn some bread. Haiz, guess my resolve is weakening due to the spate of financial woes lately. But then again, its just fleeting thoughts. An MBA is something that I always wanted. I will do it, and hopefully earn an obscene salary when I graduate. Do you know that the salaries of Investment bankers are obscene, okay, so their working hours are kinda hardcore too. How can anyone stand 16-18 hours days 7 days a week. What about family, friends and me time? I read an article that says a good partner is worth slightly more than $160000 per year and good sex life is worht more than $90000. So I gues I wont be taking an investment banking job anytime soon......

Wait what if I can take home a quater million dollar salary and use a small portion to buy a good partner for good sex.....
I betta quit the thought. muahahahahahhaahhaha.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?