<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Finally finished my microsoft office course. Yay. I am certified able to do excel, word, access and powerpoint. Received my letter from Melbourne Business School today. A whooping $14000 aussie needed to be paid. Feeling sick also. sore throat. My back drip is killing me. haven been doing my exercises. feel tired and fat....... Ya. The anniversary. Loved the gifts my gfrd made me. A foto frame made from a candle and a jigsaw puzzle. And since when do i keep blinking when the camera flash is upon me. I lloked half asleep for most of the pics. Food at Brazil Churascaria was not too bad. but quite ex. Wallet lighter $130++......... Waiting like hell for the Research Assistant job reply. Gfrd just lost two tuition assignment. Needed the job to help her out....... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Feel really stupid now having gave back my winnings....... haiz but wat to do. no one can turn back time. Toodles......
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?