<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Sunday, May 09, 2004

I dread the tot of having to go for my computer lessons tomorrow. First of all, although I am not really schooled in computers, I am not an idiot. I do not need the instructor to use 1 hour teaching me how to make a new folder. Well, maybe its my own fault that I chose to start at the beginners level. Tot I build up a strong foundation. Oh well.......... Tomorrows lessons on excel, hope I leanrt more than making folders then. Give me the strength to wake up. And I have yet to kik myself for my low finances. Poor poor, bugger. Aniversary and birthday of gf coming up. Haiz...... Broke. And the card my dad supp for me is taunting me. I must resist, I must resist. Coz no money to pay the bills if I go plastic happy. Still waiting for my formal letter of offer from Melbourne Business School to arrive. Oh ya, must remember to make reservations fro the restaurant. Many things to do......... many many things.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?