<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Mr dean still haven reply yet. After all, he said he be back in the office by today. Okay, I will give him 1-2 more days to consider my request before I launch another barrage of "attack". Good thing Mr vice dean apologize to me, otherwise I might consider taking legal action against him. So wat if he is a high position bureacrat, does not give him the right to get someone name wrong three times in a row. And call me "Hell Big/Boss". I wonder what decision they will come to? Give me or dun gimme. If they give me at least they can contain the damage, if not I probably will be a loose nuclear missle. hahahahaaahhaa. The days I am opressed by the system is finally over. Power to the people. They should take a leaf from Enron boooks. One man can point out irregularities of the system and bring it down. Decide and decide fast.............

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?