<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Return me my $8.50!!!!!

Kill Bill 2 suks big time. Okay, so ppl told me
it suked b4 I even watched it. But heh, I was so
impressed how Q.T. managed to made a cool flick
(Kill Bill 1) using B-grade movies plot and
styles. And I liked the animes too.

But in part 2, that stoopid character Bill was
telling grandfather stories and wasting my $8.50
by the minutes. There no cool fighting scenes,
no comical blood spraying and the showdown
between the bride and the boss, Bill, was like 5
secs. 5 blurdy secs!!! and without bloody
spraying again. If its was the exploding heart
technique that killed Bill, at least have the
little courtesy to use CGs to explode the heart
or sumthin. They might has shown how the little
girl stepped on the goldfish. That would have
been surely the most exciting scene of the
movie, a girl fighting a goldfish. Thats saying
a lot for the rest of the movie.

So if you are thinking of watching the movie. My
advice, save ur money. renting the movie, save
ur money. d/l from kazaa, save ur electricity,
time and bandwidth. ITs simply not worth the
time and effort. And the dubbing of Bai Mei was
horrendous. Dun bother reading the subtitles.

If you are thinking of watching the movie after
I wrote all this, I will save you by spoiling it
for you. The guy assassin, whose stoopid name i
cannot remember was killed by a stoopid snake.
No resistance. The one eye gal other eye was
pooped, after just locking swords with the
bride. Bill was killed by walking 5 stoopid
steps after the bride hit him once. End of story.

Now, you all can thank me for saving ur time and
money by sending me money for watching the
stoopid show, suffering huge psychological
damage from boredom. I accept cash and LC.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?