<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Terrible Monday

Tired. haven been so tired for a long time. Attending those stupid computer courses from 9 to 5 really takes a lot out of me. I like go to school for 3 hours per week for the last semester. I miss my sleep. Miss my me-time. Just came back from yet another kopi session with a close frd. He is still not over his loss of his gfrd of 7 years. Haiz. Tomorrows my 2 year anniversary with my gfrd. Called to make restaurant reservations and got the presents all wrapped up. I am broke. Gonna utilise my plastic for the first time and worry about how to pay my dad back later. Argh. Graduating from NUS is as terrible as I foreseen. Can't bum legally now. Haiz. Research assistant job application is still pending. Waiting for my formal letter of offer from Melbourne Business School. So much to do yet so little time. Well, at least I am starting something new. My first attempt at blogging. Hope I can improve on it after my webpage design lesson. For now it would have to stay simple. Well, but too busy to even start my reading in preparation for my MBA.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?