<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Yay, I am getting the hang of frontpage, still do not know how to adapt frontpage to bloggers template though. And it feels good that someone thinks my work is good enuff to be submitted to a journal. Thats one thing that has to be worked on in the coming weeks. I am getting increasingly impatient and disapointed with N*S admin by the minute. Although I am swamped with work at the moment, I would make sure the irregularites in the system is made known if they continue to disregard my rights as a student/ former student. Turning green, Incredible Den is going to stir things up!!! I would release mopre details of the matter after it is resolved. Tot I am going to do a piece on my application for MBA sometime. But too busy at the moment. Toodles.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?