<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Been a week since my last post. And many things have happened. Strain a muscle or sumthin during my last work out session. Leg still feels funny and I am grouchy without my exercises. GROUCHY!!!! Was supposed to write an article for a local paper but the cheapo paper only wanted my comments and views so they can quote me for free. Oh well,guess getting your name in the papers and not committing a crime may be something good. Still sore about how more than half the article was my contribution but did not receive a single cent for it though. Nearing the finish line for the article I am going to submit to the journal. Not as good as I would have liked but I need time to do other stuff, mainly earn more buckaroos in preparation for my MBA and readings. And my backdrip is acting up on me. Argh. Haiz.......
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?