<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Finally got my paper laser printed. Now comes the hard part. getting my bags packed. Argh, I am those people whose rooms may look messy to the naked eye, but trust me, we know where the things we want are, most of the time anyway. So packing is such a chore for me. Now, if someone would just invent a packing machine or sumthin, I would help market it. In fact, I will be the first customer. Imagine just stuff your clothes into the machine and it comes out ironed and folded. Maids, housewives and lazy buggers like me drool at the thought. And another sore point is, why am I so bloody accurate when I decide not to bet on Euro2004 matches. Why does this happens to me!!!!! No matter, I resolve not to bet anymore. Need to save up. Another note, the bloody tour agency has the gall to call me to pay for some additional fuel tax after I paid for the trip in full a mth ago. Would they refund me money if the prices of the tickets fell?!!! Ignoring their calls....... Have a mind to give the caller a dressing down but decides I need to use my time for more constructive stuff. I need to bloody workout and my injured leg is preventing me. So I am acting PMS like. Feel my muslces losing their tone and my stomach getting bigger. Wahahhahaha. Not to mention I need to maintain my fitness to take IPPT and get the money.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?