<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Monday, June 28, 2004

Hi ppl......

Just came back from Korea so I am sorri if I missed any of your calls and did not reply to emails.......

Let me try to cheer everyone up after the gloomy exit of the supposedly top 5 teams in Euro 2004.

Lets see.....
Top 10 ways to get your future calls rejected or directed to voice mail:

1) "I was wondering whether you are interested in a fabulous insurance/timeshare/MLM plan/product."

2) "Can I please do a short 2 hour survey with you?"

3) "........ *Heavy breathing/panting*"

4) "chu tai ji liao. ji ku diao chui lai ang mo kio. tua le ay parang."--- Got trouble, call all to come down to Ang Mo Kio and bring your parang.

5) "Hello, you seems to be doing pretty well lately, can I borrow $0.50/5 meeellion dollars."

6) "I have AIDS/SARS/EBOLA/Super contagious disease."

7) "I just escaped from IMH(Woodbridge)/Changi prison."

8) "Can you help me dump some luggage into Singapore River/Mac Ritchie Reservoir?"

9) "Interested in joining the Young SDP/WP/any opposition party?"

10) "I have your mother-in-law, prepare $100000 and wait for my call. If you do anything stupid, I will kill her."

Okie. Will do another top 10 way to get your call picked up when I am in the mood. Call me up for food mahjong,kopi, etc b4 I am back in wage slavery. muahahahhaha. ~Denny
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?