<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Hmm, apparently the war is not over. I wrote a five page long letter to the newspaper. And just as I predicted, they refuse to print it. Oh well, guess it requires more than a local paper to print my letter. Maybe I will post it on my blog someday. And then I wrote two more letters, one to the registrar and one to the provost. The stoopid registrar foward the letter back to my faculty deans office. Duh. The provost is looking into my case. Hope she is not just humouring me. Anyway, the dean told me only one person appealed. ME. hahahahhaha. out of the thousands. guess I am not one to accept unfair practices. I still have a few hidden moves. But will wait for the provost decisions in the meantime. Did a bit of work on my journal article, but not much. At least its a start. Gonna send parents off for their China trip later in the afternoon. I can monopolize the car. mauahahhahahahahaha.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?