<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Monday, June 07, 2004

I have gone over to the dark side. Been eating all the junk food and playing games instead of doing my journal. Okie, I did do a little journal....... Haiz. I need to set my feet down and start organising my life a little. I badly need the holiday. need to get away and find myself. This is not good....... losing myself, too much time and too little time. A paradox? I have plenty of time but not enuff time to do impt work. TTs abt it. Guess the correct word is procrastination. "By the power of grayskull" heheheheh. gimme some power, or red bull for that matter. Gonna buy wedding gift for my cousins wedding which I am going to missed while in korea. feel a bit bad but bo pian, I book it in april. He announced too late. Cometh 20th!!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?