<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Okay, with the ranting and grouses outta the way lets talk about more serious issues. Counselled a cousin regardcing education and career choices just now. Sometimes If eel as though I need counselling too. :) The lost feeling and fear for of the unknown furture are kept supressed during this pre-mba days. Am I putting too much on the line? --> Two years, $$$, friends, family, girlfriend,..... Is it the right step? Am I good enough? ITs one of the few times if not the first when I start harbouring doubts. Guess my confident facade never betray it to others except those few close ppl. But the answer I have to all of these question adn doubts is: "Its somethingI have always wanted to do. So what if I cannot get a cushy job after finishing the degree. My aim is for self-growth. If worse come to the worse, I can always not write down my mba when applying for a job (overqualified), or settle for lower pay." I will follow my dreams.

But sometimes I always think, what if I go inside interviews after my MBA and shout "Show me the money!!!" Wahahaahaahhahahaa. They talk to me in the solemn Donald Trump voice in the apprentice or call the funny farm.........
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?