<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Sunday, July 18, 2004

been really busy these few days. Went shopping for some new work clothes and blown $500+ bucks. A big amount you say? What if I told you the last time I bought any clothes for myself was 3 years ago???? You do the math. And I bought a suit, 5 pants, 4 shirts, 2 ties and a belt. Not too shabby, and do I dare say I look suave in the suit. Suave with a capital S. Hosting Tim my soon to be MBS mate from aussie later in the evening. Still got to prepare for the interview on Monday. Million and one things to do but too little time. But it feels good to be busy, good medicine for post-graduation blues. Just got the da vinci code. Gonna start reading it as soon as I have time. Oh shitz, still got the two business books to finish. Work Work Work, Play Play Play, HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!    
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?