<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Have a big interview coming up............. But kinda still two minds whether to go for it. Coz got a lot of stuff to consider. Heck, I might just decide to live a sparse life and read the books I like before getting dumped into the vicious studying cycle again in MBA. At least I have a choice now. I am hoping that my dream companies for internship are hindered by the bureaucratic machinery from sending me an invitation. But the truth might be they have hit the del button b4 even persuing my resume. Maybe I ought to put titles like *Enhance your sex life for free* or *Someone wanna kiss you* intstead of *application........* to get them to pay attention to my mails. wwhahahahahaha.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?