<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I am dead tired from running around the whole day so lets make it a short entry. Brought Tim to Newton Circus where we had stingray, prawn, satay, prawn noodles, oyster omelette. And we finished it all. :) Then we went down to Chjimes to get some beer. Had a great time talking to Tim, although I was a bit apprehensive about him looking at my less than perfect teeth- with him being a dentist and all. wahahahhahaha. Rush for two interviews today. I was appalled at how some of my fellow interviewees could hold masters degrees yet know zip about what is happening in the news. Was in a hurry and forgot to put on my tie for the first interview. It was a group interview where all five of us went in together. There was two masters students, one doing a similar job and another heading his own agency. In the end, I was the only one asked to stayed back. Think I got the job!!!!! But still feel guilty that I never inform them about my mba in Jan. No choice, I need the experience and the moolah. But at least I got in based on my own ability. In my guilt I quoted them a salary 20% lower than the mkt rate. At least I attempted to make up for it. Too tired to write anymore, so thats all for now. tired tired tired.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?