<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I got the job!!!!! Yesh, ITs official that I am going to counsel misguided souls and show then the road to salvation. With gentle persuasion and the occassional threat of DB along the way. Typical carrot of stick, although whether a matchstick or a spiked mace remains to be seen. Thats pretty much I am going to blog about my new job as I believe in professional ethics, not revealing details and stuff. Its only right, if you have HIV you do not want ur doctor rushing to tell everyone about it, do u? Unless you are planning on asking for "one meeellllion dollars" at the toto booth in exchange for not injecting the poor counter auntie with ur blood. Looking foward to my first pay even before I am done with my current job and planning what to buy with the new moolah. MOOLAH. WAHahhhsaaaaa. Moolah, moolah moolah. "think the "money, money, money" tune. I am so perky today because I have adequate rest. Helped sista go get some new products for her stores. I think thats one X expensive brownies. She may be photograh twice for speeding on our return trip, once with the red light camera and another time by those sneaky TP vans with those teeny weeny speed cameras. I was eating ice cream and I swear to god I advised her to slow down. Hope I did not have ice cream around my mouth when they took the photos, if they even took them.  Usually, I am the one behind the wheel, but I must have donw something right in my previous life, becoz I was the navigator today. Hope the cameras ran out of batteries or sumthin.

Comments:
Hey there, just a fellow blogger here... Caught your comments on xiaxue.blogspot and thought that you left really interesting comments... Anyway, just thought I'll check out your blog... Cheers!
 
Hey Lexie. You are the first ever person to post a comment on my blog. Whoohoo, I am going to pop the champagne. No wait, becoz I am still poor, I decided to pop the ribena instead. Come back to visit more often. :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?