<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I love my new job. You may think thats good, but in my case, thats bad, really really bad. You see, I have taken on this job partly for the experience and partly for the money in preparation for my mba course. When you have worked in a flat flat structure like I do, you hate all tt bureaucratic crap and cumbersome red tape. But knowing that dealing with shit like this is inevitable, I thought I orientate myself. But boy was I wrong, meeting all this great people at work. Even b4 I have inked my name on the employment contract, they are printing my namecards and asking me if I need a parking lot. And a personal office, and shared personal assistants  are making leaving a hard experience. The pay is also :). These ppl are so FANSTATIC. I mean dammit why can't all of yopu be lying, ugly bastards so I will feel right leaving when the time comes?!!!!! I am so guilt ridden............... Now I finally know how hard it is to give up a job that you like to pursue your MBA. At least I know that doing it young, the attachments and strings I have to cut are much less than when I am in a great job (like mine at the moment), wifey and kids running around and several mortgages to service. Guilty as Hell.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?