<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Listen to my short and most probably only radio
interview on:

SATURDAY, JUL 10, 2004 - 8:35 PM
News Radio 938, Radio Singapore International's
shortwave frequency and 'live' via out website
at www.rsi.com.sg/english

MONDAY, JUL 12, 2004 - 8:50 PM
News Radio 938, Radio Singapore International's
shortwave frequency and 'live' via out website
at www.rsi.com.sg/english

TUESDAY, JUL 13, 2004 - 7:20 PM
Radio Singapore International's shortwave
frequency and 'live' via out website at
www.rsi.com.sg/english

If I stink, tell me its okay. If I am okay, tell
me its good. If I am good tell me its fantastic.
If I am fantastic, the females can set up a
website asking me to marry you and the males can
send me floral bouquets of cash. You get the
drift. :)

By the way, my sis's chocolate apple store
(Applestiz) has opened in West Mall. She is also
currently having a fair in Takashimaya and a few
other places. If any of you are apple and
chocolate fan, gimme a hoot for discount
vouchers. Remember: An apple a day keeps the
doctor away. And chocolate contains chemicals
that give you the feeling of love.
Great for those with no time to see the doctor
or fall in love. And for those who are already
in love and healthy, who can complain about
having too much love and being too healthy?

:)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?