<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Friday, July 30, 2004

So I am officially trained in interpersonal psychotherapy along with the snazzy cert. The trainer said I was a great student which was good for my ego, but really bad for my boss who heard it. Now, how am I gonna break the Gudam news of me leaving to do my MBA.  And the dinner with all the dept heads, boss, his wife and trainers did not help at all. My stupid mouth, mebbe I ought to act dumb and pretend tt I am stupid. Argh, why does it feel so bad to have everyone think well of you? Maybe I should start lurking in the mba forums and see how ppl break it to their bosses....... The hour and a half long bus rides to and fro work are killing me. I would and should get me a car if I am not going to australia. But guess tts not gonna happen. Finished life of pi and da vinci code. Both are good books although not great. Like the thought provoking styles of both books. Gotto run now. Stuff to do.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?