<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Thursday, July 22, 2004

wooohoooo. Clear my IPPT today. only got 100 bucks though. The stupid PTI counted only  of my 10 chinups. knn. And the standing broad jump was rigged. I jumped 225!!!!! how can he say I jumped 216! Oh well, at least no RT, actually it was never a problem coz I will be flying my Arse to aussie soon anyway. But juz wanted to see how I fare, and get some spending money. Oh well, 100 bucks for 2 hours of work ain shabby and I can start cutting down on my endurance training and get back to my beloved weights. Time to dust my rusty weights and attempt to become the next arnie again. :) Mahjong session on sat coming up, think its gonna be one of the last with the new job coming in. Going to b busy busy busy. Halfway thru ""Life of Pi", a fantastic book that really get you thinking. Avoid it if you are religious or some stuff might offend. Heard its worse for da vinci code. I am sure on the way to becoming a heretic.Wahahahahhahahaahahaa. Oops. still haven read todays papers and a million other things that needs doing.   
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?