<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Friday, October 22, 2004

My sense of responsibility will kill me someday. Went to work yesterday despite a blistering 38.7 degrees fever. I didn't know til I finished overtime and stuck a thermometer in my mouth. My brain could have fried!!!!! Oh well, its probably kinda medium rare already with me putting it in overdrive with all the work. My assistant expected me to take MC today but I still dragged my ass to work despite popping two panadols and temperature still registering at 37.5. If it was during the Sars period, they prob throw me into TTSH and later into prison for this. However, I had a clinical supervision today which I do not want to miss. And tomorrow I have so many clients..... argh.

My SMS project is up and running after hitting a few glitches. Birthday celebrations was tiring but fun. 2 days chalet and a series od suprises from gfrd. :)

The forum I am participating in is coming up in less than a month. Woohooo!!!!

And I am asked to helped in writing part of a paper and assisting in another agency. Assisting I can do but help write a 40pg paper in less than a mth on top of all my work?!!! I am committed, not crazy.

All things are going well except my fat and sick body. (give me legitimate reason not to exercise) and stuffing myself with bbq food and bear for two days, food at hot stones, champagne and plenty of cake ain doing good for my waistline. Liposuction suddenly seem so attractive......:
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?