<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I am so happy. Okay, I am dead tired from all the packing, really tired. But today an unexpected opportunity came knocking, may have the chance to do some consulting for a billion dollar project. Yups, billion dollar. wahahhahaaa. But I may have to juggle my mba with this thingy. Excited and fearful that I may bite off more than I can chew. But who cares, I am more excited than fearful now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Come to think of it this have been a pretty good year, I did some work with a newspaper article, got interviewed on a radio show and was protrayed for a couple of secs on TV. Wooohooooo. Happy but still tired. work work and more work. The wicked gets no rest.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?