<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Monday, January 03, 2005

Arrived in Melbourne on the 27th dec 2004. The weather's really freaky these couple of days. IT is supposed to be summer but when me and my mate from brisbane headed down to st.kilda, there was a couple fo hailstorms. Yep, hailstorms in summer. Really cold and have no use for the sleeveless and short sleeve summer clothing I bought. So ppl coming here better brace yourself. Have settled down in arrow on swanston but they have given me a temp apartment and I cannot get my internet and phone up which is making me really crazy. Feel like a hermit. Sitting in an internet cafe and doing stuff is really sukky. Gotto speak to the apartment ppl when they come back from their long hols. Other than that I have spend the time eating and travelling. Put on 3 kg while I am here. Lucky for me, there is a gym in my apartment. Managed to do a little workout yesterday. Thats abt it I guess, my pre-mba experience, times almost up in the internet cafe. Should update more when I get my personal line.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?