<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A couple of days into school and its Australia Day which is a public holiday. School is pretty cool and fun. Though most of the stuff being taught are things which I have learned, there are some new learnings. A huge blockage has been identified and that is financials or freaking numbers. There was this 10 min period where a lecturer was talking about some financial figures and my mind went *poof*. It just totally shut down refusing to make sense of any of the figures. I think I would either have to make an extra effort or keep up the boozing with friends to drown it into submission. Gonna hit the gym later, getting fat from all those beers and wine.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?