<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

First day of orientation begins. Herded like cattle into the registration process, its a boring boring day except for the new faces and vibrant personalities newly aquainted. Did I mention one of my classmates used to work for a meat processing company? the herding must have seen familiar.

Now something that majorly pissed me off was that they got my com username and email username wrong. Okay, so I have heard some unfavourable reports about the admin of the whole uni but I did not expect them to screw up something on the first day! OH well, such stuff happens.

Having a splitting headache due to not getting enough sleep. The coffee aparently wasn't strong enough to keep my mind from wandering during some library introductions. Books I have arranged for a couple of classmates should arrive by tomorrow and its the start of a more exciting day....... I hope.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?