<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Sunday, January 16, 2005

I puked my guts out just a couple of hours ago, but oh boy was the process of getting there fun. A nice Greek restaurant with wonderful service with great MBA friends and the poison of too many bottles of red wine. I have never went into a restaurant where you do not get to see a menu and yet fantastic food is served. The chief waiter is grouchy about the usage of handphone which means you can only concentrate on food, wine and the company. The food was great and the company was magnificent. What more can I ask for? Well, everything was going great until I puked on the table, sat on the kerb puking and puked on the door of a cab. I thinked I managed to set a new puking record. But I do have a partner in crime who after drinking did quite a lot of stuff that made my puking pale in comparison. He managed a hip gyrating stunt lying on the floor, ran wildly across the park and pushed me to the ground when I attempted to help him up. Kudos to the friends who have to look after us two drunkards. I just hope the restaurant does not kick me out the next time I visit.
All Hail the President of the Indulgence club!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?