<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Friday, January 14, 2005

In my opinion, a huge part of the MBA is learning from your peers. And oh boy do we have diverse and colourful characters at MBS. A certain course mate has a turn in U.S. with a fake ID and another have managed to scare off a bunch of illegal immigrants in the desert. Its so refreshing to meet, hear and learn from the different people. Although I am struggling to remember all the names, I am proud to say I have done relatively well with th 15 or so classmates I have managed to meet. Its more than what I would have expected although home is sorely missed. I miss the outings with 22, siting at cafes and going to the movies with friends, chilling out at coffeeshop over a 70cents cuppa and the bantering with the family.

My experience in Aussie, I have gotto give it 2 thumbs up. People here are so friendly and services at restaurants are magnificient. Not the kind of you better hurry up and leave kinda attitude given by most Singaporean waiting staff. Every outing to a restaurant is truly a joy even if the chicken rice and roti pratas back home are not easily available here.

Orientation will formally begin next week and from then on its full speed ahead. Energy tanks has been filled but I figured I still have to work past the initial inertia. Have been invited by apartment mates to go bush walking at the daedendongs (I think thats the spelling) tomorrow and I am really excited by this.

And you blog readers should really leave me a comment or sumthin to let me know who you are. I have over a thousand hits, and although 700 of it are probably my own doing, there have to be at least a couple of you out there. Step out and identify yourself, I promise I won't bite........... hard. :p
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?