<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Friday, January 07, 2005

Just got my internet connection up yesterday. Not as fast as I would have like it but I am connected to the world. I am no longer like tt Tom Hank character on Castaway. No more talking to the microwave!!!! woohoo. Met Phua who is also a MBS FT student from Singapore like me and a couple of his pals today. Am invited to a gathering which I really hope to attend but have gotto get my video con up first. Hope to finish it by tonight. Would you believe it? Its Friday night and I am stuck with nowhere to go in my apartment!

Come to think of it I am mostly doing that in Singapore, but at least I have the option to go out. Here, I do not even have the option. And the worse part is I am dying to go out to have some fun before sch starts. Oh well, hope things pick up soon.

And ya, the deal for the consulting has come to naught because my prof has decided not to participate in it. Kinda disappointed and relieve at the same time. Disappointed because I missed a golden opportunity to make a difference and relieve because I do not have to juggle two things at the same time. Well life goes on. :)

Going for the pre-orientation next week at MBS if most admin stuff are settled by then. Thats all folks.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?