<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Thursday, April 28, 2005

3 days to the dreaded exams. Argh. But good thing is that Group members for the BCG competition has been confirmed. Now begin the internal tear the other groups down and rip them to shreds to WIN!!!! whahahahahahaa. I am just excited to get the chance to pit our minds again one another in a consulting environment. Winning will just be a bonus.

So much work to do, so little time. Life of an MBA of is it a reflection of the rest of my life? Finally met up with career services. Can't say that their help will change my life, but hey at least I get some help in looking through my resume and stuff. Not perfect, but I wasn't expecting much from them. Hopefully it will get better with subsequent meeting coz the lady I met with seems quite nice.....

Looking forward to the break. "BREAK...... *Drool* Sleep, Alcohol,....... mmmmmmmm I can taste it although its still peppered with the bitter aftertaste of the impending exams.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?