<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Saturday, April 02, 2005

The syndicate work, plus the exam just over the horizon. Its like when I was running 10km or the 30km full battle order route marches when I was in the army. The last few km is always the hardest. But you head forward knowing the end is nigh.

But oh well, at least my syndicate group is harmonious. We get along well and Sally baked us muffins today. This is in stark contrast of the horror story I heard where one group member turned up late for 3hours becoz the person was out partying til 7. And upon arrival did nothing constructive but suggested lunch. And tt same person left earlier becoz of other committments. It makes me feel blessed to be in a syndicate group where everyone works.

Going to do some major shopping tomorrow for the international food festival. Yupz, I am setting up a stall selling ice cream sandwiches (the kind with bread where we eat in Singapore), ice cream floats and maybe sundaes.

And yeah, the immigration lawyer I went to see was an idiot. Made me wait for 40 mins before coming in and spoke to me for 2 min that I do not have enough points. Can't he do that over email when I sent him the assessment a week ago? Now I understand why my friend was so frustrated when he speaks with the lawyers. They are complete morons. If I think I have enough points, would I still need a consultation from you? I am freaking taking a post grad and I can read instructions from the website on my own. So if you cannot do what I can check on my own, what good are you for? stupid lawyers!

Well, Its one more month of very hard work but also another month to freedom!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?