<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Tribute to Pin

Received news this morning that my cousin and long time friend has passed away at the age of 28. He was discovered by the police by the roadside in his car, and was pronounced dead by the time he reached the hospital. the diagnosis was heart attack.

No one knew he had a heart condition. All we knew that he has high blood pressure. Although I worked in a geriatric hospital for a short while and are used to seeing such things. When someone close to you leave in such circumstances still hit me pretty bad.

I am once again reminded of the fragility and unpredictability of life. Rest in peace my friend. I am sorry that I cannot have that dinner with you when I go back.

Too tired to write anymore. Will post more on errant syndicate group members stories when I am in better shape and mood.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?