<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Sunday, May 29, 2005

End of the first week of school. In a terribly low mood which I have attributed to a few factors: 1) Cold weather- I am a warm climate individual and cold climate always makes me sleepy and sluggish. Solution: I pumped up the air condition in my apartment to escape from reality. But waking up is still a tough thing to do.

2) Departure of the gfrd- Gettling over homesickness and getting used to being alone is going to be difficult.
Solution: Occupy myself by sleeping and studying more.

3) Illogical increasing anxiety about the future.
Solution: Relax and enjoy being a student instead of being worried abt how to get back being a corporate slave again.

4) Feeling that I may have taken on too much. ASEAN club, running for SRC, BCG competition and voluntary counsellor at my apartment.
Solution: Be positive about my active social life instead of bitching about it.

There are more but I think thats enough ranting for now. Current or future MBA students may identify with this. But I still stand by that the experience is totally worth it.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?