<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I feel so tired, pissed, tired and pissed again. Not pissed as in drunk but pissed off because some of my group members are not carrying their weight. Why bother to turn up for meetings at all if you have nothing useful to contribute and did not ever read the cases. OH yeah, thats the other group member who never bother to turn up at all. I have half a mind to give them a piece of my mind but theres hardly any sliver left with all the work nowadays. Freaking freeloaders! Get me pissed at your own peril and do not test my patience. God, the nerve of these people!!! Okay enough ranting for now.

I am enjoying a couple of my courses like Biz strategy and consumer behavior but I really hate Economics and Public Policy which causes my brain cells to die by the trillions. The lecturer is nice but I just cannot stand the subject with its endless assumption and theories.

Mid terms coming up in 2 weeks, feel like I am grasping at straws......
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?