<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Serious need to rant. Started with a strong of vulgarities but decided to delete what I wrote because I do not want to regress to that level. This may be a turning point in my life where it has all boiled down to what my family doctor said about destiny or it may be just a little hiccup. I am hoping it is the latter. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!.
There. Remember this moment.
I hate foul-ups when you do not know what hit you.

Small blessing is that I finished my Brand exam before that. Counting small blessings....

Its just like snake and ladders. Back to the finish line and roll the dice.....
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?