<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yippeee. Got through to round two of the interviews. Sitting on the other side of the interview table is a surreal feeling for me. OH well, I hope I do not have to do this often anyway. But its getting difficult juggling syndicate commitments, social events and job interviews. I is tired, but its near the finish line.

The recruitment numbers stated by a consulting firm visitng campus almost tempted me to go back into the fold but this couple of weeks preparing for travelling and travelling has made me even more aware that I work better on land than on planes. And that no amount of cute air stewardness butts and alcohol could make me drift into dreamland.

Everyone is busy with job applications and interviews that it is kinda comforting that me is doing better than previous terms. Only one word, me was too anxious but you get that when you are in negative equity and has placed your freedom and life as colleteral.

Me is going to Sydney with MBS people to kick AGSM butt in sports and drinking and flying back to Singapore for my 2nd round. Wish me luck. :)

Me needs to do my income tax again. Taxes suks. Unless you are the frigging taxman. or his wife.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?