<$BlogRSDURL$>

writing when I should be sleeping

Monday, May 21, 2007

Halfway through the program..... Tot I post something here to remind myself. Learning new stuff, doing nw projects certainly help time to pass. Its times like this that I tell myself that the MBA was mentally rewarding, it moved me from a stagnant stage in my life towards something new and fresh. Financially.... Hopefully it works out to my expectations. But thank god, Uncle HS has been kind to me. 60. Was targetting 15 but its a good year so far. Rewarded myself with a pair of nice G shoes and bought some new clothes. 4 rotations down, 5 more to go.

Higher & Stronger expectations, conviction and belief.

One year after my MBA. I have outperform my plans and expectations. Re-evaluated and re-set my goals and targets which would have seen ludicrous a year ago.

I love a phrase that was spoken by Neil Kelly on deathrow, I see it as a sign of life's unpredictability that we have to change ourselves constantly to meet new challenges. No worries about going too fast, "Such is Life"

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?